indiscriminate only because i do not want to say random

So this place my new work place, it has taught me this one thing. That nobody is safe from office gossip. You see, every time somebody goes out the door, we (yes, me inclusive) go ahead and tear them to shreds. So for a while I was enjoying the whole trashing people behind their backs, until I realized that I might (very likely) be a subject of it as well. Anyway, that has not stopped me gossiping though. There is a certain thrill you get from hearing all those mean things said about your workmates! Hopefully they enjoy my session as much as I enjoy theirs.

There’s this guy I know that does not like sports. Mary does not even watch soccer. So as a concerned supporter of the Uganda Cranes I asked him this all important question. “Why not?” So he says that as a child he had a traumatic experience with the football. You see, when he was in primary three (note: that is the age when every boy is asking their parents to get them a leather ball at Christmas), he attempted to join his friends in a game of soccer. When the ball came hurtling towards him, Mary shielded himself with his hands. Ball connects with the hands; boy comes off the pitch screaming black and blue. Apparently, “the football hurt my hands.” He probably also broke is fingernails in the process. That little girl is now a thirty something nerdy computer something something. Mary can be reached here.

Anyway, I leave you with this;
This guy buys sunglasses earlier in the day. Bed time draws close and just before he slips into the covers, slips the glasses on. So somebody asks, “But why are you wearing sunglasses to bed?” Guy answers, “Why, what if I dream that I am at the beach?”

30 loungers burdening me:

Petite Femme said...

Socks for the socks on this blog.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaah

Princess said...

lmao!
Ivan, where's the retribution? :D

Anonymous said...

Princess, I suppose I should point out at this point that my name is Mary. I'm in talks with the author of this blog to establish the identity of this fiend she so deems fit to link to my page. In as much as it is driving the traffic up on my side and generally making my blog look active, I will not have an impostor masquerading as me. It is also a little known fact that I support Chelsea, and when I feel patriotic enough The Supa Strikas. Sod KCC and Express FC.

Also, in as much as I shall be looking for said impostor, I suspect (s)he may not exist given that wearing shades to sleep may cloud one's judgement

Anonymous said...

Ai, are you going to let people talk about you like this?

Anonymous said...

What the hell? First my name is edited and now my comments? Antipop?!

Anonymous said...

Oh damn. Couldn't you just SMS to tell me you were commenting before me? Shame on you, Mary.

Princess said...

Edited comments? :-)
Is there something you two are trying to say?
Shared passwords=shared keys, for example? :P

Anonymous said...

Princess, I do not know what you are talking about. Such wild accusations! Such slander, shared keys indeed. What will they be saying next?!

Unknown said...

Wuahahahahaha.....

Anonymous said...

was it mary who wore the shades to bed

Tamzel said...

Trust her to be prepared for the beach even in her dreams.

Ugandan girl said...

@Emrys i also think it was Mary....
though if Ivan is Mary is he therefore..JohnMary...?

Baz said...

Wamma, I've got your back. Football is not for intellectuals like us. It is too common. It isn't sophisticated enough for our minds.
For us real men we watch WWE Wrestling.

Isn't that right, Mary?

Anonymous said...

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary...! I'm expecting a major fight soon. *Staying tuned*

Anonymous said...

Ha Mary i thought he bro was lying when he told me about that name

~ScotchBiscuits~ said...

bambi mary.

mphoebe said...

hahahhaa. I hate to do this to you my sweet Maliya, but i think Antipop has got you on this. 10points on your board Antipop.

xxxJust so you know, Maliya, am on your side. I think football is yet another Cola. artificial and overly flavoured.

Anonymous said...

lol..I had refused when I heard about that Mary, but hahahaha..It's funny reading about it again.

I hate playing active sports.

Anonymous said...

"Mary shielded himself with his hands"
That is the by line which killed me

AntiPop for hmmmn (still thinking)

and why is Ai over-defending himself on your joint instead of just dropping a revenge post on his Edge of Innocence drama huh???

SilverBow said...

hahahahahaha
wama Princess, shared keys and all; there's more to this collabo than we'r being told.

mary, JohnMary, he, she or whoever, i'm on your side; what is football anyway?

lulu said...

now this guy is it true he got it on christmas oba that's to get us in te christmas spirit/ bambi ivo... me am still your friend, i havent even laffed at what antipop has sad about you, infact am planning to get you a psychairist...a shrink you know....(here doubling over with laughter).... i am not laughing i swear, it was my computer! has a mind of its own (stifling giggles...choking...uh-hoh, need to go to check out...

Robyn.K.Y said...

Reminds me of my favorite barbershop lol they are always talkin about somebody anyway so oneday i accidentally landed on them callin me names,,,lol hey shit happens.

Anonymous said...

iwe AP, esimu yawe ogyihireho nyowe ku terere nta?anyhow,ntungire olupapula rwawe rwa aptitude test,oyigye olwakyire.kandi ebya beach nebya wikendi ekwigya.onterere wo'takabishoma.

SB(no manya,tikwe?)

Anonymous said...

iwe AP, esimu yawe ogyihireho nyowe ku terere nta?anyhow,ntungire olupapula rwawe rwa aptitude test,oyigye olwakyire.kandi ebya beach nebya wikendi ekwigya.onterere wo'takabishoma.

SB(no manya,tikwe?)

Baz said...

Antipop isn't here. Let's gossip about her.

achoiceofweapons said...

Mary! Wow for a dude that's harsh but on the plus side if that's the worst thing that every happens to you then cool!
Mista Jaycee

Anonymous said...

haha, he broke a fingernail

Anonymous said...

Will u blog already

Baz said...

Yeah. Blog already. Do we have to pay?

2009 let there be me - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue