Rocktober!

And so there’s been two BHHs without a recap from me. I am awful proud of that thank you very much. It demonstrates that I have shed even that little shred of dignity I had as a blogger. I mean if I cannot even make up a bloody BHH re-cap what is the world coming to? I suck.

While we are at confession, here is more. I had promised myself that since this is my special month, I would blog every day of the week for the whole month. I lied again. That is what happens when you make resolutions at the end of the year. You are too busy trying to keep track of the ones you have not lived up to since the beginning of the year you can hardly take time off to keep a simple one as writing about my crappy life every day.

Now quickly let me make a last confession. That while I was away from here, I fell in love with another hairy man. Facebook. I tell you I tried to stay away but you know how men can be. Always luring you with those big blue eyes and promises of bigger things. But now I am back. I can’t promise that I will stop seeing him or anything but I promise that if you take me back oh dear blogger, I will endeavor to er, nuh, I have no offers. Just take me back with no terms and no conditions

Done confessing. Be back soon. I miss you all.

11 loungers burdening me:

tumwijuke said...

'Special month'?

Ugandan girl said...

hmm ...whats happening this month..

an said...

One of those months when the reds come twice

Sybella said...

blue eyes?

and yeah, october rocks... but my reasons can't be the same. so what's the deal? his birthday?

petesmama said...

Kulika yo Mummy.

the antipop said...

October is my birthday month y'all. Sorry to disappoint. No interesting reasons to share. Anyway, so I always feel like I own October! Anybody else feel that way about their birth months?

black panther said...

october is my birthday month too! i love it :D

savvykenya said...

If you got on twitter, you'd be addicted!! Just saying

Anonymous said...

shocktober.....and you back.

Basiks said...

SpeshoMonth huh!
It feels that way huh!

Ascah said...

shocktober.....and you back.

2009 let there be me - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue