the date...

...well, i had gone all out on this one. I knew he was a tall bloke so i had pulled a pair of heels out the back of my closet. or out of a box somewhere. So anyway, feeling tall, stomach safely tucked in, all dolled up, I waked over towards where he was seated. I must have not seen the waiter standing in the way, becuase the next thing i know,i had knocked the tray out of his hand and I was falling, falling, falling...

The next time I looked up, my date was gone...

26 loungers burdening me:

Anonymous said...

Socks

Anonymous said...

So out of character. You have taken the easy way out.

the antipop said...

@ kakaire, are you infact insinuating that i may not be telling the whole truth about how the date went?

Anonymous said...

I am not insinuating that, but if you wanna volunteer the confession, you are welcome to.

Anonymous said...

I am not very good at believing just like that. I am better at being convinced.

Anonymous said...

Well...
I am just picturing you in the high heels!
Amazing seeing you falling too.
Don't really think that he took off like that...
Hmmn

Anonymous said...

i am with kakaire. you are not taking the easy way out now, no? methinks there's more to this.

Anonymous said...

he could not afford the stuff you broke?

Savvy Dreamer said...

hmmmmm...i think something is missing... 'fess up

Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooooooo pse antitop dont rob us our anticipated climax at least forge a better ending....we surely wont mind as long as it's convincing enough...go

kissyfur said...

Antipop u lie and we all know it. So the real story please....

Anonymous said...

Oh, this one must be special...cuz u call him bloke. NOT LOSER.

But him walking away makes him one. NO?

Next time, wear the heels and get specs as well.

-Miss Cheri

mphoebe said...

ur such a bad lier. I could guess what it is ur trying to keep from us. the real truth of what went down.
Kiss and tell sister, it's never killed any. Right guys?!

Princess said...

How could he have run when you had so obviously fallen for him??! :P

Anonymous said...

@Princess
You are so on point..
Point!!

the antipop said...

@princess, exactly. very very clueless man! would not spot love if it slapped him in the face with shaquille o'neal's palm.

Anonymous said...

lol... 3

he is still a 'bloke' to you so it seems there is hope!

Anonymous said...

Haha, broke bloke! Geddit? Anyone? No?

the antipop said...

@ivan, maybe we(bloke and I)shall call you to drop a rhyme at the wedding. that is if we do manage to get to another date, where i shall show him my awesomeness in all its splendor...and there after he will drop to one knee...

tres jolie said...

chicken......we all know you didnt fall literary....
bloke, one knee! wedding? You must have "fallen" hard.

Anonymous said...

Talk of falling in love. And she finally met the one, she is not calling him loser and she fell for him. He came around you bet

Carlo said...

You know, I thought I was the only one disbelieving this story but I'm glad I'm not. So, tell all.
And we're talking weddings to blokes? Man this is serious A!

Anonymous said...

"Wedding?" Antipop and dropped the big "W@ word.

Damn.

Double damn.

-Miss Cheri

Anonymous said...

to the tune of the wedding march, "damn damn da-damn. . ."

Ngare said...

lol ivan...
Antipop shpill everything!!
Dont spare us the juicy details.
And how do you not see a WHOLE waiter?
Ama you had a lock on his eyes and couldnt find the keys.....?hmmmh?

Anonymous said...

Lat no one say anything negative about ma'lady antipop.
she never tells lies.

Antipop for president........

2009 let there be me - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue