here's putting a face to a reputation

Am i awesome or what? Here's bringing you more pictures of fated BHH meet that wasn't quite up to the expectations of some visiting bloggers and researchers.



Here is Tom. Tom Smyth. He's Canadian. Not American. He came for BHH in July, and left prematurely.


The canadian eating his awesome spicy things and drinking Ugandan beer(Chairman's ESB) while female bloggers drool at his height and hair. Can you see all those girls openly staring? See how they have their phones trained on him all dying to take a picture of his tall awesomeness?

14 loungers burdening me:

DeTamble said...

Socks!!! Ohhh yeah!!!

DeTamble said...

Suck me beautiful.

Anonymous said...

mwana antipop, kireke... omushija ya bagambira ngu tayine nshonga nitwe... ngu taragambire ngu titwine magyezi... okay?

Anonymous said...

totally absolutely taken by the CANADIAN. this i see. beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Anonymous said...

You must be a die-hard!

but you still rock AntiChild!
Totally!

Petite Femme said...

Lol. U're a dwanzie. U had to bring it out.

But I can see u, Foxylamb and Dee all drooling.

Gwe Antipop, u're so tall. Either that or Ivan is a midget.

DeTamble said...

It's true, Ivan is a midget.

mphoebe said...

lol @Sybella...
Why dont we all hold hands and be friends indeeds- except, its discomforting when all our palms are sweaty.

the antipop said...

@Sybella, why encrypt a beautiful comment like that one? but anyway, as you can see, this is not about him. it is the article.

@31337, I always suspected you had a good eye for spoting things. now I know for sure

@basics, I am a die-hard Mukiga. after that, I die for nothing. I rock, you rock, We rock the catch me if you can game

@cheri, I always keep my promises. I promised pictures and delivered. so is dwanzie morse for awesome?(I need to come up with a different adjective soon. I am so tired of that word)

@cheri you dwanzie, if you look closely, and I mean if you zoom in, and thyen get a hand lens, you will see that I was leaning against something. I swear!

@Detamble, you are wise beyond your uears

@phoebe, i see mama Rhys communicated to you too. and, ewwwww the sweaty palms. worse when they are a guy's. yuck!

Anonymous said...

You win hands down! I thought those three were competing to save his number fastest. While chap nearest couldn't get enough of his scent.
Ok, enough nugu. Now I can rest.

Anonymous said...

We were judged because of this loser? He looks weather beaten already and I am supposed to care what he thinks becasue he is american or whatever

Anonymous said...

i love the template!!

Anonymous said...

oh golly! what in bloody hell is this new template?

Esquire of the mountain said...

the sarcasm in this, leaves me rivetted!

2009 let there be me - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue